Saturday 2 March 2013

15 minutes to Spare!

Yay, I made it!
With only 15minutes of the 1st of March remaining (South Australian time) I finished my quilt and sent off my application for the AQC Challenge (Australasian Quilt Convention).
1 week to start and finish a 125cm/sqr art quilt! I think that's a record for me, though to be fair I was planning it for a month or two before.
 
Now, as it's past midnight (and I stayed up all last night to work on the quilt) I'll be heading off to bed. But don't worry, I haven't forgotten to show you the finnished quilt. I'll post all about it tomorrow.
 
For those revisiting from Heidi's FNSI, or Cat Patches 2013 NFO, thanks for swinging by, and here's a preview to intrigue you.
 

 
Goodnight.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what an intriguing project. I'm looking forward to seeing it go together. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete