Sunday 17 March 2013

News, Tests & another Challenge

Apologies all, it's been 2 weeks since my last post, but.....
 
GREAT NEWS!
 
My quilt for the AQC challenge 'FREE' has been chosen for the exhibition. I'm sending it of to Melbourne at the end of the week. YAY!!
 
Guess I'll also have to add it to my March to-do List.
  1. Contempory Quilt - Wangeratta Show due 22 March
            Bridge Design  Abstract Texture Design
  2. Start Blocks for Moroccan Quilt
  3. Sort & Organise Bags & Bags of scraps
  4. Scrappy Rainbow blog hop
  5. Start Doors for Quilt
  6. POST AQC Quilt!!!!!!!!!    :)

In the mean time I've been keeping myself busy (and apparently the family a little stressed) with study assignments. Just a couple simple ones like Atomic structure, Tensile strength ,
 
Hardness test samples
and Algebra tests!
First test in over 15years... so I guess 80% is not too bad, though I was hoping for closser to 90%. Will have to study harder for the next one.
 
I have managed to also get a start on my piece for the Wangeratta Contemporary Textile Award. 
 
 
That's all I can show for now, but this too will be finished by the end of the week.
I hope.
 Time to got back to it now. I'll leave you with an image of the 'kids' "helping" fold a quilt....
 
 
:)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment