Tuesday 2 April 2013

March To-Do List

Ooops, a day late. I'ts been a busy easter.
Better late than never....  My March to-do List.
 
Check out all the others at Pig Tales & Quilts.
  1. Contempory Quilt - Wangeratta Show due 22 March
    Bridge Design Abstract Texture Design

    DONE! & application sent off.



Miyoko's inspecting the work for me.... and on the right - a detail
 
2.Start Blocks for Moroccan Quilt - NOT DONE
Decided to try my hand at something a little simpler first.
Lots of fun! but these are 9" blocks. Think I might go back and redesign my Moroccan quilt with larger blocks. (1" triangle's sound much better than 1/4")
 
 
3.Sort & Organise Bags & Bags of scraps - STARTED
 
 
4.Scrappy Rainbow blog hop - Not DONE....
Darn! just not enough hours in the month!
 
5.Start Doors for Quilt - Sort of Done
Have chosen 1st Door to do.
Was going to also be for Orange Rainbow Scrappy but had to study for a maths test instead.
 
6.POST AQC Quilt!!!!!!!!! :) - DONE, DONE, DONE! YAY!
 
I'd say that come out at about 50%?..... oh well, maybe I'll have better luck this month. Or a more realistic To-Do List? - Nah! where's the fun in that?!


1 comment:

  1. HEY! 50% is better than none... I am a 50%'er this month too but am glad I got finished what I did. :)

    I also wanted to let you know the April To Do List Linky is up on my blog if you want to link up this month.

    ReplyDelete